Getting multiple quotes for Drink Drivers Insurance is so quick and easy. Just click the red button to get started now
- Cover available for various convictions including:
- Drink and drug related convictions (DR10, DR30, DR70)
- Comprehensive, Third Party Fire & Theft or Third Party Only
- UK and European Insurance Cover
- Monthly payment options
- Instant insurance documents available
Convicted Drink Drivers Insurance
If you have a conviction for drink driving then it might seem like it would be a nightmare to get insurance at a reasonable price. Whilst it’s true that a lot of insurance providers will not even consider covering those with a drink driving conviction, it’s still very possible to find cover from a specialist provider.
The advantage to getting your insurance from a specialist is that your unique circumstances will be taken into account and you will be offered a policy that’s tailored to your needs at an affordable price. It’s always important to decide on the level of cover you want before getting quotes. It might be the case that you’re on a limited budget and therefore a third party only policy would be most suitable. Whatever the case, online insurance specialists will be able to offer you a policy that suits.
Benefits of Getting a Policy Online
There are several key benefits to getting an insurance policy online. Some of these include:
- A highly tailored policy
- All types of cover available
- Any driver considered
- Competitive rates
- Compare quotes easily
- Expert advice
- Easy claims process
- Instant cover and documentation
Ways to Save Money
- Increase Voluntary Excess –Excess is the amount you would pay if you needed to make a claim. By increasing your excess you can lower your premium significantly. Of course this is somewhat of a gamble since it relies on you not making on claims to really get the benefit.
- Limit Named Drivers – If you can keep the number of named drivers to a minimum, ideally just yourself, this will enable insurance providers to offer you a lower cost for your policy.
- Park Your Car in a Garage – Parking your car in a securely locked garage massively decreases the risk of it being stolen and therefore insurers will offer you a better price for your policy.
- Get an Alarm Fitted – This is another measure you can take to decrease the likelihood of theft. It might be a bit of expense initially but it’s certainly worth it in the long run.
- Take a Drink Drivers Awareness Course – Whilst you might not relish the idea of attending such a course, it can be a very good way to show insurance providers you take your conviction seriously and have no intention of repeating such a mistake in future. It’s worth noting that once you sign up for such a course, you’re then obligated to complete it.
- Get Multiple Quotes – Getting quotes online is extremely easy and is a great way for you to save money.
Get Your Quotes Now
Since getting multiple quotes is a great way to save money, why not do it in the easiest way possible? Once you click on the red button below you’ll then be taken to the quote form. After providing some information about your policy needs, you’ll then have access to your tailored quotes from the panel of convicted drink drivers insurance.